jueves, agosto 10, 2006

I'm proud of you

I'm sure I'm not the only one who likes to give nicknames to tennis players. Yesterday I won 6.18 for the victory of Benedict against everybody. Its useful to cheer them. I have more, I'll keep betting on them.

(Benneteau-Hrbaty)

he doesn't start well, but when he puts the 3-3 at the first set we bet for his victory and bet against his victory after he won it. Now seriously, Julien je suis fier de toi. Hrbaty played well. Also proud of Ljubicic

(Ljubicic-Clement)

After he won the first set i trusted on him so i didn't make the greenbook.

These are the tennis tournaments currently going on you can bet for:

ATP
Rogers Cup (Toronto, Canada)

WTA
Nordic Light Open (Stockholm, Sweden)
JP Morgan Chase Open (Carson, USA)

Remember that you can also bet for the European Athletics Championships that are being hosted this week at Goteborg. To tell you ther truth im not such a athletics fan to bet for it, but i've seen in betfair odds for each category, 100m., 200m., Marathon, Discus, etc. It's a good opportunity for any athletics fan to bet for the winners in each category. For more info please clic on the link in the bar at the left.